The only number visible on this coin is the 1. Nice original surfaces.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 1,916,000 pieces.
Protect you Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding this clear plastic holder to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!