The 1927-S is a semi-key date, with a mintage of just 396,000 coins, and this issue is in Very Good condition. Update your set today!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 396,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail, walking through a gate, holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight above the face value and surrounded by 13 small stars.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1927-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
90% Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes it easy to buy 90% Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver products. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|