As low as $15.99 per coin over spot!
Swiss Gold 20 Francs are enjoyed throughout Europe as a collector's coin due to their representation of history, having been minted starting in the late 19th century. These fractional Gold coins are attractive to look at with a distinctive design.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, it depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Minted at the Bern Mint from 1897-1935 and again in 1947 & 1949.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors. Add some of these coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
European Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|