|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
This first year of issue coin was minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage'. Nice "No Motto" coin for a type set.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1907 certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!