The 1921 Peace Dollar with its High Relief is considered the most beautiful Peace Dollar by many collectors. Striking the coins in high relief was very hard on the dies, so in 1922 the mint switched to a much lower relief.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this certified 1921 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|