This 1932 $10 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 4,463,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on the hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1932 $10 Indian Gold Eagle graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!