Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs. The NGC certification adds even more collectible appeal to the unique design and .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 53,898 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda standing on a rocky outcrop.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 1990 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!