This 1911-D $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 55,680.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: A masculine image of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1911-D $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!