The Reverse of 1879 Dollar has a slanted top arrow feather and a convex eagle breast. Nice affordable example of this type!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This example is the 7 Tail feathers variety.
- The "Reverse of '79" variety features a parallel top feather.
- This coin grades Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 7 Tailfeathers 1878 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!