Over a 100 years old, this 1910 Gold Half Eagle coin exhibits nice luster and great details having received just the slightest bit of circulation.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine rendition of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted in 1910 at the San Francisco Mint.
Display your Graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!