Nice uncirculated coin with typical contact marks for the grade. This Type 2, (1866-1876 with the motto "In God We Trust") $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagle features excellent upside potential.
These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-61 grade of each coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed "LIBERTY".
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.