135 years old having seen moderate circulation but still retaining distinct design features. Mintage of 2,212,000 coins.
George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Silver Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!