This 1999-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle has been certified as MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1,797 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 10,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Features Miley Busiek’s design of a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Coins from the West Point mint feature the "W" mintmark.
Showcase your certified 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1999-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle graded MS-69 by NGC to your cart today!