Since 1986, the Silver American Eagle has been the most popular Silver coin in the United States. This example has been certified by NGC, one of the top coin grading services, adding collectible appeal to the classic design and .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2006-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!