|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. They are a great addition to an investment portfolio or any Gold coin collection.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by NGC as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirror-like finish. Add this 1996-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!