|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle enjoys the distinction of being the most popular Gold coin in the United States, featuring what is often considered the most beautiful design on American coinage. The Proof finish adds further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/2 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1991-P 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!