This 1992-P 1/2 oz Gold eagle has a low mintage of only 40,976 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 1992-P 1/2 oz Proof Gold Eagle to your cart today!