This 1992-W 1/2 oz Gold eagle has a low mintage of only 40,976 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Mintage of only 40,976 coins.
The U.S. Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 1992-P 1/2 oz Gold Eagle Proof to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|