|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle features a rendition of Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, often considered the most beautiful design in American coinage. This release's Proof finish adds further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/2 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1987-P 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!