George T. Morgan’s classic Liberty design makes the Morgan Silver Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1895-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Extra Fine-45.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the XF-45 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1895-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!