Huge jump in the next higher grade! This coin still retains some of its original luster. Coin Highlights:
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1884-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
Mintage of 3,200,000 coins.
This 1884 San Francisco mint Morgan Silver Dollar is graded as being in Almost Uncirculated-50 condition and contains .7734 oz of Silver. Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.