This is one of the popular Black Eagle notes, so named for the prominent spread winged eagle at center above the small portraits of Lincoln & Grant. No currency collection is complete without one of these notes in it!
- Printed between October of 1913 and December of 1914.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Very Good example with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Large eagle with its wings spread perched above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination surrounding among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors with the large eagle perched above small portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant. Add this 1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Parker/Burke signatures—Friedberg #232.
The Parker/Burke signature combo is a relatively scarce issue as these two men were in their respective offices concurrently for just 14 months.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|