A nice note with the Lyons/Roberts signature combination which is the earliest of the 11 attributed to this type. These are always popular as they are a nice looking note, and affordable.
- Printed between March of 1915 and November of 1919.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine+.
- Signatures: Lyons/Roberts. Friedberg #226.
- Face: Large eagle with its wings spread perched above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination surrounding among stylized scrollwork.
This popular note is a nice Very Fine+ example! Add this 1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!