This series 1914 $5 Federal Reserve Note is from the Cleveland District. This note has a portrait of Abraham Lincoln on the front with vignettes of Columbus and the Pilgrims landing on the back.
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- This note will be in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Moderately circulated $5 note from series 1914.
- Decent Very Good/Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
This example is from the Cleveland district and has the signature combination of White and Mellon. This borderline Fine example note has seen moderate circulation, but no abuse!