Series 1880 $10 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note) is commonly referred to as the "Jackass" note due to the likeness of the small eagle at bottom center. When the note is upside down, the eagle resembles the head of a donkey or Jackass.
- Features a small red scalloped seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine example.
- Signatures: Rosecrans/Huston—Friedberg #107.
- Face: Features a portrait of Daniel Webster at the left with a vignette at right.
- Back: The denomination is all around in various forms at the corners. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!