This series 1901 $10 United States Note is very popular with collectors! An American Bison is prominently featured front & center with portraits of explorers Lewis & Clark on either side. This $10 Legal Tender note was issued from 1922 through 1927.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series of 1901 note in borderline Fine/Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #122.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|