|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|
This series 1901 $10 United States Note is very popular with collectors! An American Bison is prominently featured front & center with portraits of explorers Lewis & Clark on either side. This $10 Legal Tender note was issued from 1922 through 1927.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series of 1901 note in borderline Fine/Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #122.