One of the most popular designs of our early 20th century paper money!
This popular issue features busts of Lewis & Clark flanking a Bison in the center! This $10 Legal Tender note was issued from 1922 through 1927.
- Front of the note features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back of the note displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Last printed in the late 1920's and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- This Series of 1901 note is in Very Good condition.
This denomination was one of the last of this type issued! This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!