This series 1914 $10 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York District. This note has a portrait of Andrew Jackson on the front with representations of Agriculture and Industry on the back.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Circulated $10 note from series 1914.
- Note is in Fine condition.
This example is from the New York district, and has the signature combination of White and Mellon which identify this note as Friedberg#911b. A tougher Friedberg number! This note is a well circulated example grading Fine, but still a presentable large size ten!