The lowest mintage Carson City Morgan Dollar! Originally sold as part of the Government Services Administration sale during the 70s and 80s.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in an original GSA holder with a certificate of authenticity.
- This issue is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1885-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!