The 1999 George Washington $5 Gold commemorative was struck for the 200th anniversary of the death of George Washington.
- Contains .2419 oz. of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees PF-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of George Washington based on a bust modeled in 1785 by Jean Antoine Houdon. Inscriptions include “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and the date of issue “1999”.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched eagle with thirteen stars above and inscriptions “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum”, and the denomination “Five Dollars”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this graded 1999-W Gold Commemorative George Washington coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|