This $5 Gold coin was issued to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the adoption of the first Ten Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, more commonly known as the Bill of Rights.
- Contains .2419 oz of pure Gold.
- Encapsulated as a PF-69 by NGC adds protection to the coin.
- Obverse: Features James Madison reading a copy of the Bill of Rights.
- Reverse: Shows a quote from James Madison surrounded by a torch, an eagle and an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your $5 Bill of Rights coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Historical Gold coin to your cart today!