Since 1986, the Silver American Eagle has been the most popular Silver coin in the United States. This example has been certified by NGC, one of the top coin grading services, adding collectible appeal to the classic design and .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Proof 69 condition of the coin.
- Mirror like Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 1998 Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|