As low as $52.99 per coin over spot!
With an iconic design and 1 oz of U.S. Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin. The Gold American Eagle is based on the original design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the 1907-1933 $20.00 U.S. Gold Double Eagle. The reverse features a nest of American eagles, signifying the strength and security of American values.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive display or gift boxes recommended for this coin, or browse in our Coin Supplies category.
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
We provide our customers with a refund and or exchange policy on everything we sell including bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
|Mint Mark:||N/A West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|