These Silver 2 Mark coins were issued by Germany to honor Paul Von Hindenburg, World War I Field Marshal, and President of Germany from 1925-1934.
- Contains .1607 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip while quantities of 20 or more will come in tubes.
- Obverse: Features a forceful bust of Hindenburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Displays a stylized German eagle perched on an enwreathed Swastika with the value and date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These historic coins are popular among collectors of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 2 Mark coins to your cart today!
These 2 mark commemorative coins are not seen outside of Europe very often, and pay tribute to one of the great military and political leaders in German history, and namesake of the famous airship that was destroyed by fire in 1937.
Dates (1936-1939) and mints of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1607 troy oz|