Any quantity only $8.99 per coin!
These silver 2 Mark coins were issued by Germany to honor Paul von Hindenburg, World War I Field Marshal, and President of Germany from 1925-1934. Each coin contains 0.1607 of an ounce. These Avg Circ coins are pricced to move! Buy in quantity and save!
- Contains .1607 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip while quantities of 20 or more will come in tubes.
- Obverse: A forceful bust of Hindenburg surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Stylized German eagle perched on an enwreathed Swastika with the value and date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .1607 oz of Silver and featuring an historic design, these coins are popular among collectors of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 2 Mark coins to your cart today!
These 2 mark comemmorative coins are not seen outside of Europe very often, and pay tribute to one of the great military and political leaders in German history. These coins will in Average Circulated condition. Dates (1936-1939) and mints of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1607 troy oz|