This beautiful .9999 fine Gold coin features a prowling tiger to celebrate 1986 as the Year of the Tiger. This 1 oz Gold coin would make a perfect addition to any Gold coin collection or an ideal gift for anyone born under the Year of the Tiger.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” and date.
- Reverse: A facing view of a prowling tiger, along with the Gold weight and fineness.
- Minted by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Tiger in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. Add this 1 oz Gold Lunar coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|