The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectable, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 1,268,900 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features a "D" mint mark from the Denver Mint.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Almost Uncirculated 1927-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!