These historic British trade dollars were issued to facilitate trade with the Orient. Dates will range from the late 19th century through 1930. Most will be Extra Fine; some will be toned.
- Contains .780 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Britannia, standing with a shield and trident with the date beneath.
- Reverse: Features Oriental designs within a cross.
- Struck at the Royal Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are all more than 85 years old. Add some of these British Trade Dollars to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#T5.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.78 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|