The Peace Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world for its iconic design of Liberty and Silver content. This 1926-S Peace Dollar has received a grade of MS-65 by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1926-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!