|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectable, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Add this key date of the entire series1928 Peace Dollar to your collection and increase your investments today!