Many of the dollars from the GSA hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this a very desirable coin. The 1880-CC Morgan Dollar has a low mintage of 591,000 coins, adding even further collectible appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Certified an MS-63 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this GSA 1880-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!