This 1941-D Mercury Dime has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS with a population of only 2,267 coins. This coin has been given the Full Bands designation, with both pairs of bands on the torch being distinct.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Population of 2,267 at this level as of 12/20/2016.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Mercury Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1941-D Mercury Dime graded MS-65 by PCGS with impressive Full Split Bands to your cart today!