This 1908 Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 1752!
- This coin has a mintage of 341,370.
- Population of 1772 coins at this grade level with 1341 graded higher.
- This Indian Eagle has a denomination of $10.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908 $10 Indian Eagle MS-62 PCGS your cart today!