This is a gorgeous bright white coin in an old green PCGS holder. Nice coin for a high grade type set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Mintage of 2,361,400 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1934-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!