Nice 1880-O Morgan Silver Dollar, struck in New Orleans, in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- 1880-O Morgan Silver Dollar.
- This example is in About Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Nice coin for a high grade set of Morgan Dollars.
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1880-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!