Any quantity only $44.99 per coin!
These common date Morgan Dollars are a favorite of collectors around the world. This listing carries Morgan Silver Dollars certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectible appeal to the beloved design.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Mint State-62 condition.
- Quantities of 20 come in a free PCGS box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these random date 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.