Struck at the Philadelphia Mint, this United States Mint 1925 Norse-American Medal commemorates the 100th Anniversary of the voyage of the Norwegian immigrant ship Restauration. This medal is graded by PCGS as MS-64 on a thick planchet.
Minted by the United States Mint in Philadelphia, the 1925 Norse-American Octagonal Medal commemorates the 100th anniversary of the voyage of the Norwegian ship Restauration carrying immigrants to the United States. These medals were produced on one of two different 90% Silver planchets, often called "thin planchets", mintage of 6,000, or "thick planchets", mintage of 33,750. Furthermore, this Silver medal is professionally graded by PCGS as MS-64.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-64 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 33,750 pieces.
- Struck on a "thick" planchet.
- Octagonal shape makes it unique and popular among collectors.
- Minted to honor the 100th anniversary of the Restauration voyage from Norway to America.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Classic Silver Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add this Classic U.S. Silver Commemorative Medal to your cart today!