|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This stunning Silver coin is a valued investment for its 1 oz metal content, beautiful patriotic design and government guarantee. The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin is not only a popular and practical investment, it is also a great way to fill out any Silver Eagle coin collection. Add the 2007 Silver Eagle to your cart today!