Titanic-themed coins have been minted by many nations. This 1998 Silver Maple Leaf celebrates the 80th anniversary of the famed Titanic voyage and features a beautiful privy mark next to the iconic single maple leaf design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of the RMS Titanic.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Right as this Maple Leaf was issued, the Royal Canadian Mint was suddenly and mysteriously sold out. It seems that almost the entire production run was sold to a private distributor. That distributor then became the only source for people wishing to purchase the coin.
Protect and display your RMS Titanic Privy Lunar Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1998 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with the Titanic Privy Mark to your cart today!
Due to the low mintage and unusual way they were distributed, the Titanic Privy Mark Silver Maple Leaf has always been difficult to find. Get one now, while you can!