The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world thanks to George T. Morgan’s classic design. This 1887-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-62.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation ensures the MS-62 grade of this Morgan Dollar.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1887-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!