This 1882 New Orleans mint Morgan Silver Dollar is graded as being in Almost Uncirculated-58 condition. This 1882 O/S Morgan Dollar is a popular overdate in the series.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Silver Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. Add this 1882-O/S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|